Saturday 27 June 2015

I solemnly swear ...


U are a witch Barbora ...




"oh cheers, yeah they have so many Tees with Harry Potter in Primark it's ridiculous", I have been saying during our Wednesday shopping in Cambridge.
Seems that everybody loves Harry Potter, and when I say everybody I literally mean everybody! Like the teen boy behind till, supervisor in the same store, sales assistans in Ann Summer and some another hundred people on street [which I am not sure if they were starring on my boobs or the Tee]. That was quite surprising for my Mom and her friend Yveta {they came spend their little Holiday in sunny England}.

Last thing I would like to congratulate my awesome cousin on two Bronze medals from the European Championship in Taekwondo Poomsae in Serbia.

 









Tee - Primark

Skirt - Primark

Shoes - Nike

Back - IDK

Sunglasses - IDK

Flash Tattoo - Eva Magazine

Earring - H&M







 


No comments:

Post a Comment