Monday 27 July 2015

'About'... Beauty size WOMEN

Hi everyone...

                                       source: google.com

So after a nice but rainy weekend spent in London, I am back with another article from section 'About' and today it will be about ?

                    PLUS BEAUTY SIZE FASHION BLOGGERS AND STYLISTS

Whilst writing my last fashion post, I was not {at all} pleased with the way I look in general {and mostly on photos, they show everything} so I had to start doing something with myself and I have! Don’t get me wrong I am not overweight that I had to completely change my diet or start running every single day. NOPE! I just stopped eating sweats all together, eating less at the evenings and doing some pretty hardcore workouts with weights and a kettle bell {the workout could be more often but I have been quite busy these last two months, so have some mercy with me #noexcuse}.
That is pretty much how to lose the few kilos, which I put on during 11 months of the happiest relationship which I ever been in. Maybe after some visible success I could make more specific posts about all this mainstream healthy way of my life....Just kidding.

NOW, lets introduce to you to these Three LADIES, who love and proudly wear their curves.

Ps: Fashion doesn't care which size you are, fashion "loves" everyone with the same "love"...
Pss: Honestly?! I am standing in the dark corner with my jealousness over these Ladies confidence and love for their bodies. 

All photos are from these WOMENS Instagram accounts, which I follow by myself {@evelyn_jameson}.

Write you soon
          xxx


Instagram: @asos_felicity
Twitter: twitter.com/asos_felicity
Curve Stylist










Instagram: @daniellevanier
Blog: www.daniellevanier.co.uk
 
+ size fashion blogger










  
Instagram: @girlwithcurves
Blog: www.girlwithcurves.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/girlwithcurves

Editor of www.GirlWithCurves.com Blogger | Stylist | Wife + Mama | Curves and Curls









Instagrams:
@asos_felicity
@daniellevanier
@girlwithcurves

5 comments:

  1. great post! beautiful photos.
    would you like to follow each other on gfc? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. Thank you! ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I invite to take part in my beauty giveaway ! GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! beautiful size plus women! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post!! Totally with you! Fashion doesn't and shouldn't go by sizes since style come from within and those 3 definitely have impeccable style! Thanks for sharing!
    Sending you much love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without a renewal serum, your makeup could appear to be blotchy. Your makeup will last longer and your face will look fresh too.

    ReplyDelete