Wednesday 29 July 2015

Little jump to France...

Hi everyone ...


So in fact tomorrow is Thursday {you dont say} and I will be working a full 8 hours, leave Sawston {where I work} through Cambridge {take a train} to Ely {where we live};
Pack: outfit for Friday's travel to France, dress and shoes for wedding, outfit for way back to UK and outfit for London's 'photoshoot' on Monday {cosmetic, make-up and etc}. With all this on my mind {even more} I decided to write some cheeky quick post, with photos from my last visit to London. In fact, its quite late and I would like to go sleep in a more normal time than midnight. I am going to answer a few of your comments guys {for which I am so grateful} and hitting the bed.
Ps: all my 'selfies' from our trip will be on Instagram; @evelyn_jameson

Write you soon
          xxx








Top - H&M

Trousers - Primark

Shoes - Nike

Rings - H&M

Sunnies - Vintage shop

Bag - CCC


18 comments:

  1. Cool shots! Love your sunnies!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this all black look with those sunnies!!
    Sending you much love, and I hope your weekend is as fabulous as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice look! :) beautiful pictures!

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look... Your hair is so lovely and shiny!
    April xx

    APRIL ROSE PENGILLY

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thats quite a look in black u are wearing. Lovely photos lady ;)
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love your blog!!!
    Check out my blog at http://icecreamhabitblog.blogspot.co.uk? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look!! Would you like to follow each other in GFC? Let me know to follow you! Xx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to london in a week. Can't wait to take pics in that lovely city.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, you look lovely!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to go to London - great pics!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following me. I am following you back. Loves

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the all black look. You're culottes are very stylish.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling, followed you on bloglovin
      <3

      Delete
  13. Loving the all black look with those nikes.

    Natalie
    www.urbanwrinkle.com

    ReplyDelete