Thursday 16 July 2015

Up and down...

Hello everyone...


It's Thursday and I finally finished my application form for an Apprenticeship, so finger cross. When we are on the topic of jobs, let me mention that on Monday I had my second Topshop interview, at the Grand Arcade in Cambridge. Result?  Forge that! Basically I dont have experiences, any fashion sense, or communication skills, so I spent all my Monday's evening crying and feeling pity for myself {poor little Barbora}. But a new day came, I didn’t give up and started looking for another job {the 10 jobs before that I didn’t get any response, I am not gonna even mention ('dammit' I did it)}. And come up some 'fancy' Burger King job, and this Lloyds Bank Apprenticeship. So I gave to it a Go!

Enough about my unsuccessful career in UK and lets speak about something else.
I hope so that all of you like the new section called 'About' and the article about Dina Torkia, if you haven'tread it yet here is it : http://evelynvonjameson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/aboutqueen-of-layering.html
The next one I am looking forward to write for this section, is something about sizes and social standard so.....I am not going to say more.
And last thing is that I have a couple outfits for the blog, but just didn’t have time yet to put it together and take pics, edit it, write it and post it, so please Excuse me!







Hat - H&M

Shirt - NewYorker

Necklace - New Look

Jumper - SecondHand

Shoes - New Look

Backpack - New Look
 

9 comments:

  1. we all have to start somewhere so don't put so much pressure on yourself. You can do it. I like this outfit especially that cool hat. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes I know but sometimes its really hard to manage my time when I am working full time plus traveling 3 hours daily :D and thank u for you kind words :)

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you dear ...I followed you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the application! Cute sparkley shoes!

    Natalie Gennaoui
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the hat & sparkly flats! The little kitty door is so cute!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know & keep in touch lady! xx
    -MC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look, the flats are so chic! Like the blue and black together. Great post, good luck with the application! Thanks for visiting my blog

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not doing very well professional either at the moment, so I can sympatize with anyone having any kind of work problems. It is so hard when you don't have the right connections! but we must keep on fighting....

    love your sparkly shoes....fabulous styling!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes is quite hard when u are foreigner in some country without contacts experiences money so keep fighting
      <3 thanks love the shoes are so comfy

      Delete